www.emplug.com/ndlea – NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Portal 2020 is what you will find on this page.
If you wish to apply for NDLEA recruitment 2020/2021, then you need to first register on NDLEA recruitment portal, www.emplug.com/ndlea.
Then, you can proceed to login and start filling the application form online.
In this guide, you will find how to register and login to NDLEA recruitment 2020 portal, how to apply for vacant positions, uploading your CV, academic qualifications and credentials, uploading passport photograph e.t.c.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
www.emplug.com/ndlea – NDLEA Recruitment 2020 Portal
The official recruitment portal for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is www.emplug.com/ndlea.
This is where interested candidates will apply for vacant positions in the agency that are posted on www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/.
First, you need to register by going to https://www.emplug.com/access
Enter your correct personal details like:
- First name
- Phone number (Under code, enter 234)
- Email address
Then, click on JOIN EMPLUG NOW.
An activation email will be sent to your registered email address. Go and check your email and click on the activation link.
After your EMPLUG account has been activated, you can now proceed to login to NDLEA recruitment portal.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal Login 2020 – www.emplug.com/ndlea
Go to www.emplug.com/ndlea to login to the recruitment portal and apply for available positions online.
NOTE: Application for NDLEA recruitment is totally FREE and must be done online on www.emplug.com/ndlea
Do not pay any person who promise to offer you NDLEA jobs, beware of scammers.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Requirements 2020
Before you can apply for any job on www.emplug.com/ndlea, you must meet the requirements below:
- Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
- Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School.
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
- Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website and upload passport
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only NDLEA shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
That is all for now on NDLEA recruitment 2020 portal. If you want me to update you immediately the form is out online, drop a comment below.