Ogun SUBEB Recruitment Portal 2020 registration, login and application guide – You are going to find everything you need to know about Ogun SUBEB recruitment portal 2020, www.jobs.ogun.gov.ng
This page is for:
- Those who intend to apply for Ogun State Teaching job under SUBEB
- Those who applied and want to check their application status in 2020
- Those who have been shortlisted and want to print their application slip for the aptitude test in 2020
I will discuss the Ogun State Teachers’ recruitment 2020 under the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
Whatever the case, I am going to show you how to register on Ogun state SUBEB portal 2020. I will also show you how to login and print your application slip for the aptitude test.
Let’s begin right away.
NOTE: You can use the table of content to scroll fast to any part of the article you wish to read.
Table of Contents
Ogun State SUBEB Portal 2020 Registration
In order to register for Ogun State SUBEB job, you need to register first on Ogun state job portal, www.jobs.ogun.gov.ng.
- First, go to www.jobs.ogun.gov.ng
- Under the Individuals tab, click on Get started.
- You will be taken to the registration page which is http://www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/applicants
- Fill in your personal details such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address (use an email address that you personally own and have access to)
- Phone Number
- Password (take note of this as you will need it to login)
- Check the Terms and condition box.
- Click on Register button.
You will taken to your dashboard where you will see your labour ID that starts with OG followed by 20 numbers.
- On your dashboard, go to My Profile
- On your Profile page, make sure you complete your profile
- Select and upload a profile image
- Select Marital status
- Enter your address
- Select state of origin
- Select Local Government of origin
- Upload your CV
- Upload your Education credentials
- Add your Experience information
Next, go back to “Available jobs” and from there, you can apply for any job that is available.
If you want to receive updates on new Ogun state teaching jobs immediately they are posted on the portal, click here.
In order to login to your portal, there are two ways to do that.
- First, you can go to www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/login.
- Under Candidate tab, enter your Username and Password. Click Login.
NB: The employer login page is for companies that are recruiting candidates.
- You can also go to www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/applicants
- Switch to the login page and enter your login details.
- Click on Login.
How To Check Ogun SUBEB Recruitment Shortlist 2020
For those that have applied for Ogun SUBEB recruitment 2020, you can check your name on the list of successful candidates by following procedures:
- Go to www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-status
- Enter you Labour ID/Phone number in the box provided
- Click on Check status.
If you have been selected for the latest batch, you will see a message that shows it. If not, you will be asked to check back.
CHECK ALSO: Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How To Print Your Ogun SUBEB Application Slip
If you have been shortlisted for the aptitude examination, you will be required to bring your application slip along with you to the examination centre.
Before you can print your slip, make sure you have uploaded your profile picture on the portal.
If not, click here to login and upload your profile picture.
- Now, go to www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/subeb-test
- Enter your labour ID/Phone number in the box provided
- Click on Continue.
- You can then proceed to print your slip
NOTE: Your profile picture must apply on your slip before you can be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Navy Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
I hope I have answered your question (s). If yes, don’t forget to drop a comment below. Also, share the articl eby using the share buttons below.