Nigerian Navy Physical screening date 2020/2021 and examination centres nationwide – When is Nigerian Navy recruitment physical screening date 2020/2021? How can I check my Navy physical screening 2020 date online easily on Navy recruitment portal? What are the things you are required to bring along?
If you have been asking any of the questions above, then you are on the right page already because I will answer all your questions.
Either ways, the good news is that Nigerian Navy physical screening date and venue 2020 can be found on this page.
Let’s dive right in.
Table of Contents
As at the time of writing this post, the date for the Nigerian Navy physical screening 2020/2021 HAS NOT BEEN announced yet.
If you see any date online on any blog, it is going to be a false date or the date announced last year.
Either ways, I will advise you to disregard such information.
NOTE: This page will be updated with the ACTUAL information on the date and venue of the physical verification as released on www.joinnigeriannavy portal, so do well to bookmark this page and check back often.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
Below are the screening exercise centres for the Navy screening 2020.
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- (2) Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- (1) Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- (2)AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
If you are wondering how the Nigerian Navy physical verification exercise will look like, here’s what you should know.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations.
The purpose of the physical verification exercise is to confirm some of the documents uploaded by the applicants during the recruitment exercise on the portal.
It is meant to confirm the identity and data of candidates that were shortlisted before they proceed to the next stage of the exercise.
NOTE: Candidates who used fake identity or filled in incorrect data on purpose will be disqualified at this stage.
You are required to bring some documents along that will be checked at the physical verification centres.
1. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
- First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
- Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Recommendation Letter from Unit (Serving and Para-Military Personnel).
- Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
2. National Identity Card/Acknowledgement Slip (mandatory requirement).
3. Writing materials (biro, pencil sharpener and eraser).
4. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
5. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
6. Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
7. A set of cutlery.
Candidates who miss the training exercise will automatically be disqualified.
HELP OTHERS: Don’t forget to share using the share buttons below. Also, feel free to drop a comment to receive updates when the Navy physical verification starts for 2020.