Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020 news, official website and how to get Civil service jobs in Lagos state.
In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Lagos State Civil Service recruitment 2020/2021 including the application portal ( https://www.civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng/), starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- When will Lagos State Civil Service Commission start recruiting in 2020?
- chairman lagos state civil service commission
- lagos state recruitment portal 2020
- lagos state local government service commission recruitment
- lagos state civil service commission aptitude test
- lagos state government recruitment of teachers
- lagos state civil service commission address
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end because you will find answers to all your questions.
Table of Contents
Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
All applications for Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment must be done online on the official recruitment portal.
NOTE: You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Lagos State Civil Service Commission jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the commission.
The general requirement for Lagos State Civil Service Commission jobs include:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Navy Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
Application will be done online after you find a suitable job you wish to apply for.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
The recruitment exercise will take place in the following Local Government areas of the state:
- Agege L.G A
- Ajeromi Ifelodun L.G.A
- Alimosho L.G A
- Amuwo Odofin
- Oshodi Isolo
- Lagos Mainland
- Lagos Island
- Ibeju Lekki
After that, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview/recruitment exam.
https://www.civilservice.lagosstate.gov.ng Recruitment Portal 2020
Latest News Update: The application form for Lagos State Civil Service Commission is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open yet.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020/2021 form, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
About Lagos State
Lagos State was created on May 27, 1967 by virtue of States [Creation and Transitional Provisions] Decree No. 14 of 1967 which restructured Nigeria’s Federation into 12 States.
Prior to this, Lagos Municipality was administered as a Federal Territory by the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Lagos Affairs as the regional authority, while the Lagos City Council governed the City of Lagos.
Equally, the Metropolitan areas [Colony Province] of Ikeja, Agege, Mushin, Ojo, Ikorodu, Epe, and Badagry were then administered by the Western Region Government.
The State took off as an administrative entity on April 11, 1968 with Lagos Island serving the dual role of being the State and Federal Capital respectively.
However, with the creation of the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja in 1976, Lagos ceased to be the capital of the State, as this was moved to Ikeja.
Similarly, with the formal relocation of the seat of the Federal Government to Abuja on 12th December, 1991, Lagos ceased to be Nigeria’s political capital.
That is all for now on Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.