Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020 news, official website and how to get Civil service jobs in Bayelsa state.
In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Bayelsa State Civil Service recruitment 2020/2021 including the application portal (www.byscivilservicecomm.org), starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
In 2019, 1000 graduates were employed into the Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- When will Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission start recruiting in 2020?
- ongoing recruitment in bayelsa state
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end because you will find answers to all your questions.
Table of Contents
Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
All applications for Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission recruitment must be done online on the official recruitment portal.
NOTE: You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the commission.
The general requirement for Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission jobs include:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Navy Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
Application will be done online after you find a suitable job you wish to apply for.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
The recruitment exercise will take place in the following Local Government areas of the state:
- Southern Ijaw
After that, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview/recruitment exam.
Bayelsa State Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.byscivilservicecomm.org
Latest News Update: The application form for Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open yet.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020/2021 form, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
About Bayelsa State
Bayelsa is a state in southern Nigeria in the core Niger Delta region, between Delta State and Rivers State. Its capital is Yenagoa.
The main language spoken is Ijaw with dialects such as Kolukuma, Mein, Bomu, Nembe, Epie-Atisa, and Ogbia. Like the rest of Nigeria, English is the official language.
he state was formed in 1996 from part of Rivers State and is thus one of the newest states of the Nigerian federation.
Bayelsa state was created out of Rivers State on October 1, 1996 by the Sani Abacha’s military government. Its name was derived from the first few letters of the names of the major local government areas from which it was formed – Brass LGA (BALGA), Yenagoa (YELGA) and Sagbama (SALGA). Hence BAYELSA was derived from the letters BA + YEL + SA.
That is all for now on Bayelsa State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2020. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.