AADS recruitment 2020 – In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about CBN Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) recruitment including the application portal, starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is CBN AADS recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- When will CBN AADS start recruiting in 2020?
- AADS recruitment application portal
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end.
A minimum of 10,000 youths in each state, willing to engage in sustainable and profitable activities along the agriculture value chain, would be employed and trained.
AADS Recruitment 2020 Form
All applications for Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) must be done online on the AADS recruitment portal, .
You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing AADS jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the agency.
The general requirement for AADS jobs include:
- All loan beneficiaries must also have valid Bank Verification Numbers (BVN), which will be registered on the National Collateral Registry and used to track repayments and also blacklist any defaulters.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2020
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
To apply for any job in the agency, go to , find a suitable job, click on apply and fill in your details.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
After that, the AADS shortlist will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
AADS Recruitment Portal 2020 –
Latest News Update: The application form for Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS) is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open.
After that, the list of successful candidates will be released in the AADS shortlist and those whose names appear on the list will be invited for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria recruitment exam.
There will also be a physical screening and medical screening before the recruitment exercise is concluded.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on this recruitment exercise, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
That is all for now on AADS recruitment 2020. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.